Air India Express Recruitment 2017 Apply for 32 Co-Ordinator Route Manager Posts. Air India Limited Recruitment 2017 has dispatched an official notification for 32 Co-Ordinator Route Manager Posts. Interested and eligible candidates need to register an offline application for Air India Express Co-Ordinator posts 2017 on or before the last date. Candidates should have academic qualification Graduation in any discipline with proficiency in computer operations, Windows XP, MS Office, MBA( Marketing and Sales) or, MBA( Aviation), BE, B.Tech from Recognized University. The candidates looking for Latest Govt Jobs in Air India by can utilize this opportunity. The candidates who will be selected for this notification will receive good pay band every month. To get the more details like age, educational qualification, selection process, Exam Syllabus, Exam Pattern, How to Apply and etc., Candidates need to read the official Notification.
The candidates need to check Air India Limited Notification 2017 official website for application form. Candidates use this chance submit the Air India Express Application Form on or before 02nd June 2017. Candidates, age must attain in between 25 years to 35 years as on 01st January 2017. Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category candidates as per govt norms. Applicants need to pay the application fee as per organization rules and regulations. Shortlist Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Pre-Employment medical Examination and Personal Interview conducted by the Air India Limited for select posts. The applied candidates may download Air India Limited Exam syllabus and pattern from official website through Syllabus Link. For more details regarding Air India Limited Recruitment 2017 visit official website.
Air India Limited Recruitment Notification 2017
Organization: Air India Limited
Name of The Post: Co-Ordinator, Route Manager Posts
- Co-Ordinator – 10
- Route Manager – 07
- Pricing Analyst/Demand Analyst Grade M- I – 03
- Officer Sales Grade S-3 – 09
- Manager- Flight Safety Grade -M-4 – 01
- Officer – Flight Safety(Trainee) Grade-M-1 – 02
No of Posts: 32 Vacancies
Air India Express Jobs Eligibility Criteria:
Educational Qualification: The aspirants who are willing to apply for Air India Jobs has to possess Graduation from Recognized University.
- Co-Ordinator: Graduate Graduation in any discipline with proficiency in computer operations, Windows XP, MS Office
- Route Manager: MBA( Marketing and Sales) or, MBA( Aviation)
- Pricing Analyst/Demand Analyst Grade M- I: MBA( Marketing and Sales) or MBA( Aviation) or BE, B.Tech
- Officer Sales Grade S-3: MBA( Marketing and Sales)
- Manager- Flight Safety Grade -M-4: B.E, B.Tech
- Officer – Flight Safety(Trainee) Grade-M-1: B.E/B.Tech
Age Criteria: Air India Limited Recruitment 2017 candidates must have a minimum age of 25 years and maximum age of 35 years as on 01st January 2017 and age limits as per organization rules and regulation.
Salary: Applicants who have applied for Air India Limited Recruitment 2017 will be receiving pay scale per month. Post wise salary details clearly mentioned in official advertisement.
Selection Procedure: Selection process will depend upon on the Pre-Employment medical Examination and Personal Interview for selecting Air India Jobs 2017.
Exam/Application Fee: Candidates can pay the application fee Rs.500/- for General and OBC candidates. Applicants should be paid through Demand Draft in favour of Air India Charters Limited Payable at Mumbai. No fee for reserved category candidates.
Exam Syllabus, Pattern, Previous Model Papers 2017:
The applied candidates may download Air India Limited Exam syllabus and pattern from official website through Syllabus Link.
Application Starting from – Available now
Application Form Last Date – 02nd June 2017
How to Apply Air India Vacancy 2017 & Online Application Process
- Visit the official website www.airindia.in
- Find and open the application form
- New page will be displayed on the screen
- Download the application form
- Enter the required details without mistakes
- Attach the documents and photo and signature
- Finally, send the application form on or before the last date to the given address
The Cheif of HR, Air India Charters Limited, Airlines House, Durbar Hall Road, Near Gandhi Square, Kochi-682016