JRHMS Recruitment 2017 Apply Online 330 Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society Specialist Medical Officer Posts, JRHMS Recruitment 2017 has dispatched an official notification for 330 Medical Officer Posts. The Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society is going to fill 330 vacancies. According to JRHMS Notification 2017 candidates must have finished MBBS with post graduation diploma in related subjects from approved university. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this post. Aspirants should attend the JRHMS 2017 Walk In Interview on or before 9th February 2017. Applicants need to check the official notification for more details about application fee.
To apply for JRHMS Medical Officer Pots 2017 vacancies. Age group of the candidates must attain 40 years to 50 years as on 1st April 2016. Post wise age limits clearly mentioned in official notification. Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category candidates. Candidates selection will be conformed by JRHMS based on their performance in the interview. Aspirants who are selected for Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society Notification 2017 will receive consolidated pay band as per organization rules and regulations. Interested candidates use this opportunity on or before closing date. For collecting more details regarding JRHMS Recruitment Notification 2017 candidates need to approach official website.
JRHMS Notification 2017
Organization: Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society
Name of The Posts: Specialist Medical Officer, Doctor officer and other posts
- Specialist Medical Officer – 104 Posts
- Pediatrician SNCU – 05 Posts
- Medical Officer – SNCU/ NBSU – 77 Posts
- Ophthalmic Surgeon – NPCB – 07 Posts
- ENT Surgeon – NPPCD – 02 Posts
- Pediatrician – DEIC – 05 Posts
- Medical Officer – DEIC – 05 Posts
- Medical Officer – NUHM – 33 Posts
- Specialist Medical Officer – NUHM – 15 Posts
- Epidemiologist/ Public Health Specialist – District NCD Cell- 11 Posts
- Doctor (General Physician) – District NCD Clinic – 09 Posts
- Doctor (General Physician) – CHC NCD Clinic – 54 Posts
- Specialist – Cardiologist/ General Medicine – 03 Posts
No of Posts: 330
JRHMS Vacancy 2017
Educational Qualification: Applicants need to possess MBBS with post graduation diploma in related subjects from approved university.
Age Criteria: Applicants age must be in between 40 years to 50 years as on 1st April 2016. Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category candidates. Post wise age limits clearly mentioned in official notification.
Salary: Who got selected for JRHMS Recruitment 2017 the candidates will be getting consolidated pay band every month as per govt norms.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected through on the basis of performance in the interview conducted by JRHMS Notification 2017
Exam/Application Fee: Refer official advertisement for more details regarding application fee.
JRHMS Exam Syllabus, Pattern,Previous Model Papers 2017:
Applicants need to visit official website for Exam syllabus pattern. Who have applied for JRHMS Medical Officer Recruitment 2017 candidates can download exam syllabus pattern, previous papers and other materials from official website to get good marks in the examination.
Date of Interview – 05th to 09th February 2017
Time of Interview – 10.30 AM to 04.00 PM
How to Apply JRHMS Vacancy 2017 & Online Application Process
- Go to the official website jrhms.jharkhand.gov.in
- Then search and open the advertisement link
- Fill the form with required details
- Upload the documents and scanned photography
- Finally click on submit button
- Download and take printouts for future use
JRHMS Advertisement 2017 l JRHMS Online Application