RRB ALP Technician Recruitment 2016 – 2017, RRB ALP Technician Recruitment 2017 has announced an official notification for 23801 Railway Assistant Loco Pilot, Technician Grade 3 Jobs. The candidates who are seeking for RRB ALP Technician Jobs 2017 they may apply Assistant Loco Pilot Notification 2017. Candidates should possess the qualification of ITI or equivalent qualification and must have passed matriculation or 10th exam from recognized university. Interested and eligible candidates apply to this Technician Grade 3 Jobs. Applying candidates age limit must be minimum age as 18 years and maximum age as 30 years. Age relaxation is applicable for reserved category.
Rail Way Recruitment Boards Technician Grade 3 Jobs 2017 Shortlist candidates will receive good pay scale as per govt norms. Aspirants should submit RRB ALP Technician 2017 Online Application Form on or before last date. RRB ALP Technician Recruitment 2017 will shortlist the candidates based on their performance in written test and skill test. RRB ALP Technician exam syllabus pattern 2017 ,previous papers are available at official website. Applicants need to pay application fee Rs.100 for general category, no application fee for reserved category. Refer official website for more complete details concerning RRB ALP Technician Recruitment 2017.
RRB ALP Technician Recruitment Notification 2016-17
Organization: Railway Recruitment Boards
Name of The Post: Assistant Loco Pilot & Technician Grade 3
No of Posts: 23801
- RRB Thiruvananthapuram Notification 2017- 294
- RRB Jammu& Srinagar Notification 2017 – 475
- RRB Chennai Notification 2017 – 1666
- RRB Ahmedabad Notification 2017 – 546
- RRB Kolkata Notification 2017 – 2038
- RRB Guwahati Notification 2017 – 538
- RRB Ranchi Notification 2017 – 2621
- RRB Patna Notification 2017 – 1271
- RRB Allahabad Notification 2017 – 1527
- RRB Secunderabad Notification 2017 – 2389
- RRB Muzaffarnagar Notification 2017 – 1153
- RRB Siliguri Notification 2017 – 345
- RRB Bhubaneshwar Notification 2017 – 1538
- RRB Bhopal Notification 2017 – 326
- RRB Bilaspur Notification 2017 – 1680
- RRB Malda Notification 2017 – 373
- RRB Mumbai Notification 2017 – 4155
- RRB Chandigarh Notification 2017 – 1161
- RRB Bangalore Notification 2017 – 1172
- RRB Gorakhpur Notification 2017 – 78
- RRB Ajmer Notification 2017 – 771
Applicants should possess ITI (NCVT/SCVT) or inter exam from recognized university. Contenders must passed matriculation or 10th class exam.
Age Criteria: To apply for RRB ALP Technician Recruitment 2017 must be minimum age as 18 years and maximum age as 30 years. Age relaxation is applicable for reserved category.
Salary: Shortlist candidates will get consolidated pay scale as per govt norms. Refer official website for more details about salary.
Selection Procedure: Aspirants for this RRB ALP Technician Notification 2017 are selected on the basis of performance in the written exam(computer based test) and skill test.
Exam/Application Fee: Candidates need to pay application fee Rs.100 for general category. No fee for reserved categories.
Exam Syllabus, Pattern,Previous Model Papers 2017:
RRB organization will be update day by day information so ,applied candidates need to visit the official website regularly. Aspirants can download Assistant Loco Pilot exam syllabus pattern, practice papers and other materials from the official website.
Online Application Starting from – Update shortly
Online Application Form Last Date -Update soon
How to Apply RRB ALP Technician Vacancy 2016 -17 & Online Application Process
- Go to the official website www.indianrailways.gov.in
- Search and open the application link
- New page will be displayed on the screen
- Enter the required details
- Upload scanned photography and signature
- Finally hit on submit button
- Download and take printouts for future use
RRB ALP Technician Advertisement 2017l Online Application