SSC Recruitment Notification 2017: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is most popular and famous organization for recruiting candidates into India for government departments and ministries. Every year it releases a massive number of vacancy in SSC to fill up various vacant posts. Staff Selection Commission organizes different kind of Recruitment Exams like SSC CHSL jobs, SSC CGL Recruitment, SSC Stenographer Jobs, SSC MTS jobs, SSC Junior Engineer Vacancy, SSC Police Jobs, SSC Translator Jobs, SSC Eastern Region Vacancy, SSC Western Region Recruitment, SSC Departmental Vacancy, SSC Technical and Non Technical Jobs etc. Selection to all of these posts will be purely done on analysing performance of applicants into different recruitment rounds arranged by SSC itself. Some basis rounds are as Objective Based Written Examination, Typing Test, Interview.
For applying this Latest Staff Selection Commission Jobs, Aspirants must have passed 10th/SSC/Inter/12th Class/Diploma/Degree/Post Graduate comparable stream from any identify in university in India. The candidates Lower and upper age limit should be with in the range of organisation norms as on final date of application submission. Contenders from SC/ST, OBC, PWD and Women category will get maximum age limit relaxation as per government norms. Selected candidates will take monthly salary as per SSC rules and regulations. Staff Selection Commission Jobs, The selection board has called for application from the interested applicants and online mode of application is available. Those who are interested to apply online can do so by filling up the registration form available on the website. Candidates will need to take print out of the online application form for further use. There are other details available online to download before applying for the required post e.g. Pay Scale, Age Limit, application fee and Important dates etc.
SSC Recruitment Notification 2017 SSC Online Application Form
- SSC CGL Recruitment 2017 Apply Online CGL 20,000 Latest Combined Graduate Level Jobs Notification
- SSC MTS Admit Card 2017 Download SSC Multi Tasking Staff MTS Non-Technical Exam Call Letter/Hall Ticket, exam date for 8300 Posts
- SSC CGL Admit Card 2017 Download CGL Tier III Exam Call Letter/Hall Ticket Region Wise, Exam Date
- PCMC Recruitment 2017 Walk in for 28 ASHA Volunteer Jobs
- Maharashtra SSC Admit Card 2017 Download MAHA Board 10th Hall Ticket/Call Letter, Exam Schedule
- Odisha Police Recruitment 2017 -521 Civil Constable Latest OISF Vacancy Online Application Form
- SSC Admit Card 2017 Download SSC Junior Engineer (JE) Online Exam Call Letter/Hall Ticket, Date
- SSC CPO Recruitment 2017 Apply Online SSC CPO Online Form SI ASI Jobs Notification @ssconline.nic.in
- SSC MTS Results 2017 Check Online SSC 8300 Multi Tasking Staff Result Cut Off Merit List
- SSC MTS Recruitment 2017-8300 Apply Online SSC Multi Tasking Staff MTS Non Technical Jobs
- SSC Recruitment Notification 2017 SSC Online Application Form Latest SSC Vacancies
- Meghalaya HSSLC Board Results 2017 @ megresults.nic.in Check Online Meghalaya 10th Class Result Marks 2017
- Sikkim 10th Results 2017 @ sikkim.indiaresults.com Check Online Sikkim SSC Result 2017
Educational Qualification: Job aspirants should have completed educational qualification like educational qualification like 10th Class/12th Class/Diploma/Degree/Post Graduate comparable stream from any identify in university in India
Age Criteria: Candidates Lower and upper age limit should be with in the range of organisation norms as on final date of application submission. Contenders from SC/ST, OBC, PWD and Women category will get maximum age limit relaxation as per government norms.
Salary: Consolidated pay band and all other additional benefits will be provided to the candidates shortlisted for SSC Jobs as per organization rules and regulations
- Written Exam
- Skill Based Test
Selection board of SSC will shortlist the candidates based on their performance in the above mentioned selection rounds. Qualifying in the primary round of selection is mandatory for attend the final round of selection.
Exam/Application Fee: Candidates should visit official web notification for clear application fees will be available in official web notification.
Exam Syllabus, Pattern,Previous Model Papers 2017:
SSC Exam Syllabus, Pattern and other preparation material like Previous and Model Papers are accessible now at official page of the association. With the help of this information you can immediately start your preparation.
How to Apply SSC Vacancy 2017 -17 & Online Application Process
First visit SSC official page & Go to recruitment section and download respected Advertisement. Read it carefully to know the eligibility and requirements. Suitable aspirants are pleased to open Online Application link and fill the required information in the form as per instructions. Then Attach your recent pass port size photograph, signature in prescribed format and size and also Upload scanned copies of all your academic qualification and experience certificates. Finally click on submit button for complete your application process and successful completion of registration save your Registration ID for future reference.