AAI Recruitment 2017 Apply Online 170 Jr Assistant (Fire Service) Jobs. Airports Authority of India has announced an employment notification for 170 Jr Assistant Jobs. AAI is going to fill 170 vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for this post on or before the final date. Applicants should possess 12th or its equivalent from any recognized institution those candidates are eligible to apply for AAI Jr Assistant Jobs 2017 candidates must be in between 18 years to 30 years. Age relaxation will be applicable to reserved candidates as per govt norms. Aspirants who are going to be applying for AAI Jr Assistant Recruitment 2017 please check the eligibility criteria.
According to AAI Jr Assistant Notification 2017 contenders will be getting pay scale as Rs.12500 – 28500/-. Applicants can approach the official website for additional benefits. Job seekers need to download the AAI Jr Assistant Online Application Form 2017 from the official website. Applicants can fill the form with complete details. Attach the relevant documents and photo and signature. Finally send their application form along with all relevant documents to the given address on or before 31st December 2017. Aspirants need to face Written Test, Driving Test and Physical Endurance Test for select AAI Jr Assistant Jobs 2017 conducted by Airports Authority of India. Applied candidates have to pay the application fee as per govt norms. Candidates can download the AAI Syllabus, pattern, previous year question papers from the official website. Refer this blog post for more details concerning AAI Jr Assistant Notification 2017.
AAI Recruitment 2017 Application Form
Organization: Airports Authority of India
Job Category: State Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 170
Application Mode: Online
Name of the vacancy details:
- Jr Assistant (Fire Service) – 170 Posts
AAI Jobs Educational Qualification & Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must be completed 10th Pass + 3 years approved regular diploma in Mechanical /Automobile/fire with minimum 50% marks;
12th Pass ( Regular Study ) with 50% marks.
Age Criteria: Applicants age limit minimum 18 to maximum 30 years and upper age relaxation will be applicable to the reserved category candidates as per the norms.
Salary: Selected aspirants will receive consolidated pay band as Rs.12500 – 28500/- from the organization.
Selection Procedure: Applicants can be selected on the basis of their GATE marks and Document verification conducted by the organization norms.
- Computer Based (Online) Test;
- Certificates/ Documents verification;
- Medical Fitness/Physical Measurement Test;
- Driving Test; and
- Physical Endurance Test
Exam/Application Fee: Applicants need to pay the application fee for General candidates Rs.1000/- and SC/ST/PWD/Female candidates No Need to pay.
AAI Exam Syllabus, Pattern, Previous Model Papers 2017
AAI Junior Assistant Exam syllabus and pattern available at official website. Those who have applied for AAI Jr Assistant Notification 2017 the candidates need to download the practice papers, previous question papers, and other materials through the official website to get good marks in the examination.
Online Application Starting from – 06th December 2017
Online Application Form Last Date -31st December 2017
How to Apply AAI Jr Assistant Vacancy 2017 & Online Application Process
- Visit the official website of organization @ www.aai.aero
- Then find and open the Jr Assistant application link
- Applicants can download the application form from the official website
- Check the eligibility criteria and follow the instructions
- Enter the application form with required details
- Attach the relevant documents and signature and photo
- After providing the details, send the application form along with all supporting documents.
- Then click on the submit button download and take a printout for future use.