AAI Recruitment 2018 -542 Junior Executive Posts. Airports Authority of India has announced an employment notification for 542 Junior Executive Jobs. AAI is going to fill 542 vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for this post on or before the final date. Applicants should possess Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from any recognized institution those candidates are eligible to apply for AAI Junior Executive Jobs 2018 candidates must be in between 18 years to 27 years. Age relaxation will be applicable to reserved candidates as per govt norms. Aspirants who are going to be applying for AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2018 please check the eligibility criteria.
According to AAI Junior Executive Notification 2018 contenders will be getting pay scale as Rs.12500 – 28500/-. Applicants can approach the official website for additional benefits. Job seekers need to download the AAI Junior Executive Online Application Form 2018 from the official website. Applicants can fill the form with complete details. Attach the relevant documents and photo and signature. Finally send their application form along with all relevant documents to the given address on or before Update Shortly. Aspirants need to face Written Test,interview for select AAI Junior Executive Jobs 2018 conducted by Airports Authority of India. Applied candidates have to pay the application fee as per govt norms. Candidates can download the AAI Syllabus, pattern, previous year question papers from the official website. Refer this blog post for more details concerning AAI Junior Executive Notification 2018.
AAI Recruitment 2018 Application Form
Organization: Airports Authority of India
Job Category: State Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 542
Application Mode: Online
Name of the vacancy details:
- Junior Executive (Civil): 100
- Junior Executive (Electrical): 100
- Junior Executive (Electronics): 330
- Junior Executive (Architecture): 12
AAI Jobs Educational Qualification & Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should have completed Full-time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in Civil/Electrical/Electronics/ Telecommunications/ Electrical with specialization in Electronics with minimum 60%marks from a recognized/deemed university or from an apex Institution
- Full-time Bachelor’s degree in Architecture and registered with Council of Architecture.
Age Criteria: Applicants age limit minimum 18 to maximum 27 years and upper age relaxation will be applicable to the reserved category candidates as per the norms.
Salary: Selected aspirants will receive consolidated pay band as Rs.40,000/- from the organization.
Selection Procedure: Applicants can be selected on the basis of their written exam, Interview conducted by the organization norms.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
Exam/Application Fee: Applicants need to pay the application fee as per the organization norms.
AAI Exam Syllabus, Pattern, Previous Model Papers 2018
AAI Junior Assistant Exam syllabus and pattern available at official website. Those who have applied for AAI Junior Executive Notification 2018 the candidates need to download the practice papers, previous question papers, and other materials through the official website to get good marks in the examination.
Online Application Starting from – 28th March 2018
Online Application Form Last Date – 27th April 2018
How to Apply AAI Junior Executive Vacancy 2018 & Online Application Process
- Visit the official website of organization @ www.aai.aero
- Then find and open the Junior Executive application link
- Applicants can download the application form from the official website
- Check the eligibility criteria and follow the instructions
- Enter the application form with required details
- Attach the relevant documents and signature and photo
- After providing the details, send the application form along with all supporting documents.
- Then click on the submit button download and take a printout for future use.