AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2018 – 223 Professor Posts. All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Rishikesh has planned for the enrollment of vacant posts of Professor vacancies. These are 223 in number. The organization is inviting application from the job seekers looking for Latest Uttarakhand Govt Jobs 2018.
As indicated by the official AIIMS Rishikesh Notification 2018, Job hunters should possess medical qualification (e.g. MBBS/BDS) included in I from the recognized university. Upper age relaxation will be applicable for the reserved category candidates as per the norms To apply for AIIMS Rishikesh Jobs 2018, Mode of application is the online and last date for submitting the forms is declared on 30th April 2018.
As per AIIMS Rishikesh Professor Advertisement 2018, Applicants need to pay the application fee as per the category. Candidates need to pay the nonrefundable application fee as per the norms. The selection process as per the AIIMS Recruitment Board 2018 norms. AIIMS Rishikesh Online Application Form 2018 link along with a detailed process for submitting the same has mentioned here. Duly follow and complete the application process on or before the last date. Save your registration number for future reference. Read this article for more detailed information about All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Rishikesh 223 Recruitment Notification 2018.
AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2018
Organization: All India Institute of Medical Science
Job Category: Uttarakhand Govt Jobs 2018
Total Vacancies: 223 Posts
Application Mode: Online Application Process
Location: Rishikesh, Uttara Khand
Category Wise Vacancy Details:
- Professor- 31
- Additional Professor- 36
- Associate Professor- 75
- Assistant Professor- 81
AIIMS Rishikesh Jobs Educational Qualification & Eligibility Criteria
Qualification: Applicants must possess following educational qualification.
For Medical / Dental Candidates:
- A medical qualification (e.g. MBBS/BDS) included in I or II schedule or part II of the third schedule to Indian medical council Act of 1956
- A postgraduate qualification e.g. MD/MS/MDS or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto in respective discipline/subject. And/or
- M.Ch. for surgical super-specialties and D.M. for Medical super specialties (2 years or 3 years or 5 years recognized course) or the qualification recognized equivalent thereto.
For Non-Medical candidates
- Post graduate qualification e.g. Master degree in concerned discipline.
- A Doctorate degree from a recognized university.
Age Criteria: Applicants must be minimum and maximum age limits and candidates Upper age relaxation will be applicable to the reserved category candidates as per the norms.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get the best pay scale and other allowances as per the norms.
Selection Procedure: Applicants can be selected on the basis of their performance in the personal interview conducted by the AIIMS Rishikesh Selection Board 2018 organization norms.
Exam/Application Fee: Applicants need to pay the application fee as per the category as per the norms.
- Rs.3000/-for General and OBC candidates
- No fee for reserved category candidates
Online Application Starting from – 17th March 2018
Online Application Form Last Date – 30th April 2018
AIIMS Rishikesh Exam Syllabus, Pattern, Previous Model Papers 2018
Now you are no need to search for the preparation material for this recruitment, AIIMS Rishikesh Syllabus Exam Pattern along with previous, model papers are accessible at the official login page. Duly download this information and made the selection process easier.
How to Apply AIIMS Rishikesh Vacancy 2018 & Online Application Process
- Willing Applicants are advised to login to organization official page
- The click the recruitment section, On the top of the page you will get the advertisement link
- Duly download and read it thoroughly and get the desired qualification information
- Capable candidates duly open the Apply Online link
- Follow the instructions and fill the data like academic qualification, skills, experience and other information without errors
- Upload scanned copies of all relevant documents in the prescribed format and size
- Pay the prescribed application fee as per the post and requirement
- Click the submit button and complete the application process on or before the last date
- Save your registration number for future reference