BOI Recruitment 2018 Latest BIO Notification 2018
|Name of The Organization:||Bank Of India|
|Job Category||Bank Govt Jobs|
|No of Posts||Officers|
|Selection Process||Written Test and interview|
BOI Jobs Educational Qualification & Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are willing to apply for BOI Jobs Vacancy 2018 should be complete the B.Com degree with min 60% marks along with MBA, PGDBM, PGDBA, CA, ICWA with relevant experience its equivalent subjects from any recognized institute or university with good academic records. Highly qualified applicants are also found eligible.
Age Criteria: Applicants while computing as on the last date prescribed for application submission the age of applying candidates should be between 21 to 30 year for Officer – Credit (JMGS – I) Posts; 28 to 35 year for Manager (MMGS – II) Posts, 30 to 38 year for Senior Manager (MMGS – III) Posts as on 01st April 2016. So before applying, candidates are advised to calculate their ages. The circle has planned to give relaxations to reserved category aspirants as per Indian Government norms.
Salary: Selected candidates will receive the pay scale as well as other admissible allowance depending upon the official notification.
Selection Procedure: Competitors selection process will be based on their performance in written exam and interview conducted by Bank Of India norms.
Exam/Application Fee: Applicants should wait for the official notification to be released. for more updates keep in touch with the official website.
Online Application Starting from -31st May 2018
Online Application Form Last Date – 14th June 2018
BOI Exam Syllabus, Pattern, Previous Model Papers 2018
Syllabus, Exam pattern and other preparation material like previous, model papers related to BOI Officers Recruitment 2018 from the official login page. This information is useful to start your preparation towards the selection process.
How to Apply BOI Vacancy 2018 & Online Application Process
- interested candidates log in to Bank of India official page southindianbank.com
- Then download Manager Advertisement file from the careers section and get the eligibility information
- Eligible candidates are pleased to open online application form link
- Fill the form with all the required information in the form as per guidelines
- Attach copies of all relevant documents and pay the application fee required
- Upload scanned copies of all supporting documents in prescribed format and size
- Verify the information before submission to avoid the mistakes
- Then hit the submit button and finish the process of the application on or before the last date without fail
- Save the system generated registration number or printed copy of the submitted application for future reference
- Online application form link will be deactivated after the last date