HSSC Craft Instructor Recruitment 2017 Apply Online 1399 Haryana SSC Computer Operator Jobs. Haryana State Public Service Commission has been discharged HSSC Craft Instructor Recruitment 2017 for 1399 Post Computer Operator and different opportunities. HSSC welcomes online application forms from qualified and intrigued hopefuls. wannabes can apply online through HSSC official site www.hssc.gov.in on before the last date 20th September 2017. HSSC Notification Posts Craft Instructor 2017 qualification criteria like instruction capability The hopefuls must have Diploma in Chemical, Electrical, Mechanical, Textile or proportional or MSC in required train from perceived Board/Foundation/college for Latest HSSC Notification 2017 and Latest Haryana Govt Jobs 2017.
Most recent Haryana Govt Jobs 2017 applying hopefuls qualification criteria like age breaking point ought to be between 17 years to 42 years. HSSC Computer Operator choice process will be founded on composed test and individual meeting directed by HSSC Recruitment board. application welcomes from online mode just for HSSC Computer Operator Recruitment 2017. what’s more, different points of interest like for HSSC Computer Operator enrollment application expense, Pay scale, add up to posts, how to apply HSSC openings 2017, Selection handle, Exam Syllabus,Model papers, Exam Pattern Subject insightful Marks, last date for HSSC notice and other full subtle elements given in take after post
HSSC Recruitment notification 2017 Latest HSSC Notification
Organization: Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
Name of the Post: Computer Operator Jobs
No of Posts: 1399 Vacancies.
Educational Qualification: There is certain Education Qualification that is bachelor degree in the engineering required for the Candidates to Apply for this HSSC Notification posts which are mentioned below.
Age Criteria: There is the certain age limit that is implemented by the Govt of Haryana which is given below.
- Minimum age required for the candidates Applying for this HSSC Notification posts is 17 years.
- Age of the Applicants should not exceed 42 years.
Salary: There are the different number of vacancies in this Haryana Staff Selection board in which Candidates of different posts will be getting different pay scale every month.
Selection Procedure: There are some selection rounds that are conducted by the HSSC Selection board to recruit the Candidates i.e Applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Written Exam and personal Interview. Candidates who got Eligible for this 2 rounds will get Recruited for this HSSC Recruitment Notification 2017 Posts.
Exam/Application Fee: Unless and until the Applicants pay the Application fee they are not Eligible to Apply for this HSSC Notification posts
- General category: Rs 150/-
- Female Candidates of Haryana (general): Rs 75/-
- Male Candidates of Haryana (SC/BC/ EBPG of Haryana): Rs 35/-
- Female Candidates of Haryana (SC/BC/ EBPG of Haryana): Rs 18/-
Exam Syllabus, Pattern, Previous Model Papers 2017: Examination pattern for this HSSC Notification posts is mentioned below.
- Total number of Questions asked in the Examination is 100.
- Each Question carries 2 marks.
- The time duration for the Exam is 2 hours.
Examination syllabus and model papers can be downloaded from the official website of the Organization.
Online Application Starting from – 21st August 2017
Online Application Form Last Date – 20th September 2017
Last Date to Pay Application Fee – 25th September 2017
How to Apply for Haryana Agriculture Dept Jobs 2017 & Online Application Process
- Candidates should first visit the official web i.e www.hssc.gov.in
- Then there are different tabs on the home page.
- Click and open the Notification tab and click on the Apply Online link.
- A new window will be opened with an Application form which has to be filled by the Applicant.
- Fill the Application form with all the necessary and required details of the Candidate as per the norms.
- Pay the Application fee as per the Category.
- Then after filling the details of the Candidate click on the submit link to submit the details entered.
- A registration number will be generated for the Candidate.
- Save and keep a copy of the Application form for Exam use.