Kerala PSC Recruitment 2017 Apply for 62 Teaching & Non-Teaching Jobs. The Kerala Public Service Commission has proclaimed Kerala PSC Recruitment 2017 for the occupation seekers who’re sitting tight for Latest Kerala Govt Jobs current in their state. The Kerala PSC revealed the Kerala Govt Jobs Notification 2017 at primary site www.keralapsc.gov.in to fill 62 Teaching Non-Teaching Vacancies. The division is wanting to extend their administrations to new applicants. The new Kerala PSC Advertisement is about upgraded to pick most meriting Aspirants. Hopefuls who yearning to function as Ayurveda Therapist, Cheif(Agriculture), Chief(Social Services) and others can utilize this mind-boggling possibility. Through this Kerala PSC Notification 2017, all the new staff should be decided for the issued 62 posts.
The Kerala Public Service Commission is asking work seekers to make utilization of KPSC Online Application Form just before 19th July 2017. All the more frequently the choice can be through, Written examination/OMR Test and Online Test conducted by the Kerala Public Service Commission. The applicants who need to utilize this open door must have Master Degree in any reputed University/College in concerned subjects with at least 55% marks, SSLC or equivalent course in Ayurveda Therapist conducted by the Government of Kerala. After the Kerala PSC Selection Rounds chose applicants will probably be assigned to the issued posts. Applicants age must be attained in the range of organization rules and regulations. Age Relaxation is profited to the SC/ST applicants and Ex-servicemen in regard to their expressions. Kerala PSC Advertisement 2017 may likewise be connected with the guide of hopefuls who’ve great capability with right scholastic reports. Best work seekers must take after The KPSC 62 Teaching Non-Teaching Jobs through primary online interface www.keralapsc.gov.in. Refer the official website for more details regarding Kerala PSC Recruitment 2017.
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2017 Latest KPSC Notification 2017
Organization: Kerala Public Service Commission
No of Posts: 62 Posts
Application Mode: Online
Website: Official website for this Kerala PSC notification board is www.keralapsc.gov.in
Name Wise Vacancy List:
- Ayurveda Therapist – 21
- Chief(Agriculture) – 01
- Cheif(Social Services) – 01
- Senior Lecturer on Orthopaedics – 02
- Telephone(PABX) Operator – 02
- Stenographer/Confidential Assistant – N/A
- Lecturer in Computer Science – 05
- Non-Vocational Teacher in Biology(Junior)(Special Recruitment from ST only) – 01
- Senior Lecturer in Dermatology and Venerology – 01
- Lecturer in Physics – 02
- Senior Lecturer in Paediatrics – 01
- Pharmacist Gr-II(Ayurveda) -01
- Senior Lecturer in Radiodiagnosis – 01
- Senior Lecturer in Tuberculosis & Respiratory Medicine(Pulmonary Medicine) – 01
- Lecturer in Computer Science – 03
- Lecturer in Urdu – 01
- Lower Division Clerk – 01
- Confidential Assistant Gr.II – 15
- Lower Division Typist – 02
Kerala PSC Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: There should be an Education Qualification for any Candidate to get recruited in any Notification post, So Candidates Applying for the Kerala PSC Notification posts should have completed Master’s Degree in any reputed University/College in concerned subjects with at least 55% marks and SSLC or equivalent course in Ayurveda Therapist conducted by the government of Kerala.
Age Criteria: Minimum and maximum age required for the Candidates Applying for this Kerala PSC Notification posts. Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category candidates as per govt norms.
Salary: Candidates selected for the Kerala PSC Notification posts will get a month to month pay scale as per govt norms.
Selection Procedure: Applicants are selected on the basis of their performance in the following rounds conducted by the Kerala PSC selection board.
- Written test/ OMR based test
- Online Test
Exam/Application Fee: Refer the official website for the details regarding Application Fee that is required to pay to Apply for the Kerala PSC Notification posts.
KPSC Exam Syllabus, Pattern, Previous Model Papers 2017: Applicants are suggested to download the Exam syllabus and pattern from the official website of the org and also they can view the previous and sample papers from the same page.
Online Application Starting from – Available now
Online Application Form Last Date – 19th July 2017
How to Apply for Kerala PSC Recruitment Vacancy 2017 -17 & Online Application Process
- Candidates should first visit the official web i.e www.keralapsc.gov.in
- Then go to the notification panel and click on the Apply Online link.
- A new tab will be opened with an Application form which has to be filled.
- Fill the Application with required details of the Candidate as per the instructions.
- Then Pay the Application fee as per the category.
- Click on the submit link to submit the details entered
- Download and take a print out of the Application form for exam use.