MP Samvida Shikshak Recruitment 2017 Apply 41,000 Vyapam Grade I, II & III Jobs. To fulfill the vacant posts of Grade I, II & III Jobs, Selection board of Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board has planned for the release of employment notification shortly. Latest Madhya Pradesh Govt Jobs 2017 seekers are pleased to apply for this notification in an online format. As per MP Guest Faculty Teacher Notification 2017, Graduation / Post Graduation Education from any approved institution/board with minimum 50% of marks is the required academic qualification. To apply for MP Guest Faculty Jobs 2017, Mode of application is online and the Apply on or before the last date for submitting the form. Applied candidates can download the Exam syllabus exam pattern previous question papers and model papers from the official website.
MP Grade, I II III Notification 2017, Applicants age limit minimum 21 years to maximum 35 years and Upper age relaxation will be applicable for the reserved category candidates as per the organization norms. Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board has decided to organize the consecutive selection rounds of Written Examination followed by personal interview for shortlisting the suitable candidates. Consolidated monthly salary, grade pay, and all other additional allowances will be given for selected candidates will be as per organization norms. The Clear process for submitting MP Samvida Shala Shikshak Online Application Form 2017 and direct access link has provided below. Refer this blog post for more detailed information about Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board 41,000 Samvida Shala Shikshak Guest Faculty Recruitment Notification 2017.
MP Samvida Shikshak Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
Organization: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board
No of Posts: 41,000 Posts
Educational Qualification: Contenders must have completed Post Graduation Degree in concerned subjects with B.Ed Degree Qualification and Diploma in elementary education(D.EI.ED) or Graduate with 50% marks is concerned subjects with minimum qualifying marks.
Age Criteria: Applicants age limit minimum 21 years to maximum 35 years and Upper age relaxation will be applicable for the reserved category candidates as per the organization norms.
Salary: Selected Applicants will get the best pay scale and Grade pay other allowances as per the organization norms.
Selection Procedure: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board has decided to organize the consecutive selection rounds of Written Examination followed by personal interview for shortlisting the suitable candidates. Before attending the selection duly download MP Samvida Shala Shikshak Exam Admit Card 2017 from the official page of the organization. Admit card and valid id proof are the important documents for attending the selection.
Exam/Application Fee: Refer official advertisement to get the application fee information
MP Samvida Shala Shikshak Exam Syllabus, Pattern, Previous Model Papers 2017: Syllabus, Exam pattern and other related preparation information for MP Samvida Shala Shikshak Recruitment 2017 is available now at the official page of the organization.
Online Application Starting from – Upcoming
Online Application Form Last Date – Upcoming
How to Apply MP Samvida Shala Shikshak Vacancy 2017 & Online Application Process
- Candidates first log in to organization official page www.vyapam.nic.in
- Then download medical Samvida Shala Shikshak Grade I II III advertisement and read the same carefully
- Eligible contenders are pleased to open the supporting format of application
- Attach your recent pass port size photograph to the form
- Then upload scanned copies of all supporting documents
- Pay the required application / examination fee as per the category
- Check the data before submission and avoid the errors
- Hit on submit button and complete the process of application on or before last date
- Application forms must be as specified in official advertisement other formats will not be entertained
- List of supporting certificates are also listed in official notification
- Online Application form link will be deactivated after the last date
- Information provided in the application should be correct and accurate. Successful applicants are pleased to save the submitted registration number / submitted copy of application for future reference.