SSC Recruitment Notification 2017-18: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is most popular and famous organization for recruiting candidates into India for government departments and ministries. Every year it releases a massive number of vacancy in SSC to fill up various vacant posts. Staff Selection Commission organizes different kind of Recruitment Exams like SSC CHSL jobs, SSC CGL Recruitment, SSC Stenographer Jobs, SSC MTS jobs, SSC Junior Engineer Vacancy, SSC Police Jobs, SSC Translator Jobs, SSC Eastern Region Vacancy, SSC Western Region Recruitment, SSC Departmental Vacancy, SSC Technical and Non Technical Jobs etc. Selection to all of these posts will be purely done on analyzing the performance of applicants into different recruitment rounds arranged by SSC itself. Some basis rounds are as Objective Based Written Examination, Typing Test, Interview.
For applying for this Latest Staff Selection Commission Jobs, Aspirants must have passed 10th/SSC/Inter/12th Class/Diploma/Degree/Post Graduate comparable stream from any identity in university in India. The candidate’s Lower and upper age limit should be within the range of organization norms as on final date of application submission. Contenders from SC/ST, OBC, PWD and Women category will get maximum age limit relaxation as per government norms. Selected candidates will take the monthly salary as per SSC rules and regulations. Staff Selection Commission Jobs, The selection board has called for application from the interested applicants and online mode of application is available. Those who are interested in applying online can do so by filling up the registration form available on the website. Candidates will need to take print out of the online application form for further use. There are other details available online to download before applying for the required post e.g. Pay Scale, Age Limit, application fee and Important dates etc.
SSC Recruitment Notification 2017-18 SSC Online Application Form
- SSC MTS Results 2018 SSC Multi Tasking Staff Result Cut Off Merit List
- SSC CHSL 2017-18 Notification for 3259 LDC, Clerk, Stenographer Grade C Posts
- Sikkim 10th Results 2018 @ sikkim.indiaresults.com Check Online Sikkim SSC Result 2018
- Meghalaya HSSLC Board Results 2018 @ megresults.nic.in Check Online Meghalaya 10th Class Result Marks 2018
- SSC MTS Admit Card 2017-2018 Download SSC MTS Hall Ticket, Exam Date
- SSC JE Notification 2017-2018 Apply Online SSC Junior Engineer Posts
- SSC MTS Result 2017-18 Download SSC Multi Tasking Staff MTS Non-Technical Exam Results, Merit List, Cut Off marks
- SSC CPO Result 2017-18 Check Online SSC Delhi Police SI ASI Merit List Cut Off www.ssc.nic.in
- SSC CPO Admit Card 2017-18 Download SSC CAPF SI AS Exam Hall Ticket/Call Letter
- JSSC Panchayat Secretary Results 2017-18 Check Online Jharkhand Panchayat Secretary Result, Expected Cutoff Marks
- SSC MTS Answer key 2017-18 Download SSC Multi Tasking Staff MTS Non-Technical Exam et Wise Answer key 2017-18
- SSC MTS Admit Card 2017-18 Download SSC Multi Tasking Staff MTS Non-Technical Exam Call Letter/Hall Ticket, exam date for 8300 Posts
- SSC NR Chemical Assistant Admit Card 2017-18 Download Scientific Assistant Hall Ticket @ sscnr.net.in
- SSC Western Region Syllabus Pattern 2017-18 Download Research, Laboratory Asst Exam Previous Model Sample Question Papers PDF
- SSC Scientific Assistant Admit Card 2017-18 Download SSC Scientific Assistant Hall Ticket 2017-18
- SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2017-18 Download Grade C & D Steno Exam Hall Ticket/Call Letter
- SSC NR Chemical Assistant Syllabus 2017-18 Download SSC NR Posts Exam Pattern, Previous Papers @ sscnr.net.in
- SSC Western Region Recruitment 2017-18 Apply Online for 75 Research, Laboratory Asst & Other Posts
- SSCNR Recruitment 2017-18 Apply Online for 244 Chemical Assistant Jobs
- SSC Constable Recruitment 2017-18 Apply for 57000 GD Constable Vacancies
- OSSC Clerk Syllabus 2017-18 Download Odisha Junior Assistant Exam Pattern, Previous Papers
- SSC Scientific Assistant Exam Syllabus 2017-18 Download SSC SA Exam Pattern, Previous Papers PDF
- SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2017-18 Apply for 1102 Latest SSC Vacancies
- SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017-18 Apply Online 1500 Staff Selection Commission Grade C&D Jobs
- SSC CPO Recruitment 2017-18 2221 Apply Online SSC CPO Online Form SI ASI Jobs Notification @ssconline.nic.in
- SSC CPO Exam Syllabus 2017-18 Download SSC SI Constable Exam Pattern Previous Model Papers PDF
- SSC Recruitment 2017-18 Apply for SSC Junior Translator Vacancy
- SSC Recruitment Notification 2017-2018 SSC Online Application Form Latest SSC Vacancies
- SSC CHSL Exam Syllabus Pattern 2018 Download LDC DEO Previous Model Question Papers PDF
- SSC CGL Tier 1 Answer Key 2018 Download PDF SSC.nic.in CGLE Question Paper Solution Review & Analysis
Educational Qualification: Job aspirants should have completed educational qualification like educational qualification like 10th Class/12th Class/Diploma/Degree/Post Graduate comparable stream from any identity in university in India
Age Criteria: Candidates Lower and upper age limit should be within the range of organization norms as on final date of application submission. Contenders from SC/ST, OBC, PWD and Women category will get maximum age limit relaxation as per government norms.
Salary: Consolidated pay band and all other additional benefits will be provided to the candidates shortlisted for SSC Jobs as per organization rules and regulations
- Written Exam
- Skill Based Test
Selection board of SSC will shortlist the candidates based on their performance in the above-mentioned selection rounds. Qualifying in the primary round of selection is mandatory for attend the final round of selection.
Exam/Application Fee: Candidates should visit official web notification for clear application fees will be available in official web notification.
Exam Syllabus, Pattern, Previous Model Papers 2017-18:
SSC Exam Syllabus, Pattern and other preparation material like Previous and Model Papers are accessible now at the official page of the association. With the help of this information, you can immediately start your preparation.
How to Apply SSC Vacancy 2017-18 -17 & Online Application Process
First visit SSC official page & Go to recruitment section and download respected Advertisement. Read it carefully to know the eligibility and requirements. Suitable aspirants are pleased to open Online Application link and fill the required information in the form as per instructions. Then Attach your recent passport size photograph, signature in prescribed format and size and also Upload scanned copies of all your academic qualification and experience certificates. Finally, click on submit button for complete your application process and successful completion of registration save your Registration ID for future reference.