TSSPDCL AE Recruitment 2018-267 Junior Accounts Officer, Assistant Engineer Posts. Telangana State Southern Power Distribution Company Limited which is known as TSSPDCL has released official employment advertisement for the recruitment of 267 Junior Accounts Officer, Assistant Engineer, and many others. Applications are invited from the job seekers looking for Latest Telangana Jobs 2018 TSSPDCL Notification 2018, Applicants must have completed B.Com / M.Com / CA (Inter) / ICWA (Inter), Diploma in Electrical Engineering (or) Graduation in Electrical Engineering in addition to Diploma in Electrical Engineering its equivalent from an approved institution/board with a minimum pass percentage of marks. Relevant field experience will be added an advantage. Starting age of the candidates must not below 18 years and upper age limit should not exceed 44 years. To apply for TSSPDCL Jobs 2018, Mode of application is online and official dates for submitting the same will be updated soon.
To apply for TSSPDCL Junior Accounts Officer, Assistant Engineer Advertisement 2018 applicants needs to pay an application fee as per the organization. For your convenience, Here we have provided detailed information for submitting TSSPDCL Online Application Form 2018 along with a direct link. Shortlisted applicants need to attend the TSSPDCL Written Examination and Interview. Refer this blog post to get more detailed information about Telangana State Southern Power Distribution Company Limited 267 Junior Accounts Officer, Assistant Engineer Recruitment Notification 2018.
TSGENCO Notification TSSPDCL Exam Syllabus 2018
TSSPDCL Recruitment 2018 Telangana Electricity Dept Jobs
|Name of The Organization:||Telangana State Southern Power Distribution Company Limited|
|Job Category||Telangana State Govt Jobs 2018|
|Name of the Posts||Junior Accounts Officer, Assistant Engineer|
|Total Vacancies||267 Posts|
|Application Mode||Online Application Process|
|Selection Process||Written Examination, Personal Interview, and document verification|
Name of the Posts & No.of vacancies:
- Assistant Engineer(Electrical) – 133 Posts
- Assistant Engineer(Civil) – 20 Posts
- Junior Accountant Officer – 114 Posts
TSSPDCL AE Jobs Educational Qualification & Eligibility Criteria
- Junior Accounts Officer : Candidate Must possess B.Com / M.Com / CA (Inter) / ICWA (Inter).
- Sub-Engineer: Contenders Must have a Diploma in Electrical Engineering (or) Graduation in Electrical Engineering in addition to Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
- Assistant Engineer: Applicants Must pass Engineering (EEE) – Civil & Electrical in relevant stream.
Age Criteria: Starting age of the candidates must not below 18 years and upper age limit should not exceed 44 years. Reserved categories under SC, ST, PWD, PH, Women and all other are liable for relaxation is applicable.
Salary: Candidates those who have given their best performance in the selection process only get shortlisted only qualifiers in all selection rounds only get shortlisted. Consolidated monthly pay band with grade pay and all other additional benefits as per TSSPDCL norms. To get the post wise pay band information duly refers official advertisement.
Selection Procedure: Applicants can be selected based on the performance in the following rounds conducted by the organization.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Verification of the documents
- All the Applicants must pay Rs. 100/- as Online Application Processing Fee.
- Examination Fee is Rs. 120/-
- NO Application Fee for SC/ST candidates
Online Application Starting from – Update Shortly
Online Application Form Last Date – Update Shortly
Exam Date – Update Shortly
TSSPDCL Assistant Engineer Exam Syllabus, Pattern, Previous Model Papers 2018
After the completion of the application process, contenders are pleased to download the information like TSSPDCL JE Syllabus Exam Pattern and other related information from the official page of the organization. Successful applicants are pleased to use this information towards their preparation for the selection process.
How to Apply TSSPDCL AE Vacancy 2018 & Online Application Process
- Aspirants at first login to TSSPDCL official page www.tssouthernpower.cgg.gov.in
- Then download AE Engineer official advertisement from the careers section
- Refer the notification thoroughly and get the desired eligibility data
- Suitable candidates are pleased to open and supporting online the application form
- Enter desired information like academic qualification, skills, experience and other related information
- Upload scanned copies of all supporting documents in prescribed format and size
- Pay the application/examination fee as per the category and post if required
- Cross-check the information before submission to avoid the mistakes
- Click on submit button and complete the application process on or before the last date
- You will get the registration number after the successful application process, Save it for future reference