UPSC CDS II Notification 2018 Apply Online 414 Posts. Union Public Service Commission has announced an official advertisement for 414 CDS II Posts. The organization invites online application for filling up of 414 vacancies in the post of Combined Defence Service Examination(II). Applicants who are searching for Combined Defence Service Examination(II) Jobs 2018 can utilize this opportunity on or before the last date. Who are completed must have Degree in Engineering & Degree, Degree of a recognized University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engg from the recognized university. We are here to give you detailed information about recruitment process educational qualification, age limit, selection process, pay scale and etc.
Eligible and interested candidates need to fill the UPSC Online Application Form on or before 08th September 2018. Selection of the candidates will be made through done on the basis of written examination, interview and personality test conducted by the Union Public Service Commission. Here is the latest update for all eligible candidates. Who is preparing for this UPSC CDS II Exam candidates must aware the syllabus and exam pattern along with previous year question papers. To apply for UPSC CDS II Advertisement 2018 aspirants must pay an application fee Rs.200/- for general and OBC candidates. The organization will be offered the best pay scale per month. Refer this blog post for more details regarding UPSC CDS II Notification 2018.
UPSC CDS II Notification 2018 Online Application
|Name of The Organization:||Union Public Service Commission|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Name of The Posts||Combined Defence Service Examination(II), 2018(Including SSC Women (Non-Technical Course)|
|Selection Process||Written test, Interview, and Personality test|
UPSC CDS II Name of Course:
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun – 145th (DE) Course commencing in July 2018 [including 13 vacancies reserved for NCC ‘C’ Certificate (Army Wing) holders]- 100 Posts
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala – Course commencing in July 2018 Executive (General Service) [including 06 vacancies reserved for NCC ‘C’ Certificate holders (Naval Wing)] 45 Posts
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad – (Pre-Flying) Training Course commencing in August 2018 i.e. No. 204 F (P) Course- 32 Posts
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai- 108th SSC Course (NT) (For Men) commencing in October 2018 – 225 Posts
- Officers Training Academy Chennai- 22nd SSC Women (Non-Technical) Course commencing in October 2018- 12 Posts
UPSC CDS II Jobs Educational Qualification & Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: Job fighters must have completed following educational qualifications.
- For IMA & Officers Training Academy- Degree
- For Indian Naval Academy- Degree in Engineering & Degree
- For Air Force Academy – Degree of a recognized University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engg
|Name of the Acdemy||Age Limit|
|IMA||Born not earlier than 02.01.1994 and not later than 01.01.1999(Unmarried male candidates)|
|Indian Navel Academy||Born not earlier than 02.011.1994 and not later than 01.01.1999(Unmarried male candidates)|
|Air Force Acedemy||Age between 20 to 24 years as on 01.01.2018 (Born not earlier than 02.01.1994 and later than 01.01.1999( Male candidates( Married or Unmarried)|
|Officers Training Academy(SSC Course for Men)||Born not earlier than 02.01.1993 and not later than 01.01.1999( Male candidates (Married or Unmarried))|
|Officers Training Academy(SSC Women Non- Technical Course)||Born not earlier than 02.01.1993 and not later than 01.01.1993|
Salary: Who got selected for these vacancies candidates will receive the best pay scale per month as per organization rules and regulations.
Selection Procedure: The candidates are selected on the basis of performance in the following selection methods organized by the Union Public Service Commission.
- Written Exam
- Personality Test
Exam/Application Fee: Candidates need to pay an application fee Rs.200/- for General and OBC candidates and reserved candidates are exempted from fee. Applicants should be paid through the following modes.
- Pay by Cash Mode: Aspirants can pay the fee by depositing the money in any branch of SBI on or before 07.09.2018 by 11.59 PM
- Net Banking Mode: Candidates need to pay the fee by using net banking facility of SBI (at relevant states).
- Online Mode: Job fighters should pay the fee by using Visa/ Master Credit/ Debit card on or before 08-09-207 by 06:00 PM
UPSC CDS II Exam Syllabus, Pattern, Previous Model Papers 2018
Candidates can download the UPSC CDS II Exam syllabus and pattern from the official website. Those who are going to attend the exam they need to follow the syllabus and pattern. It very helps you for the better preparation. The organization will be provided the previous year question papers on its official website.
Online Application Starting from -Available now
Online Application Form Last Date – Update Soon
Last Date for Fee Payment(By Cash) – Update Soon
Last Date for Fee Payment(Online) – Update Soon
Date for Downloading the Admit Card – Update Soon
Date of CDS Examination(II), 2018 – Announced Shortly
How to Apply UPSC CDS II Vacancy 2018 & Online Application Process
Applicants are advised to visit the official website www.upsc.gov.in. Then search and open the UPSC CDS II Advertisement 2018 link. Read the notification carefully. Now fill the form with complete details. Upload the relevant documents and scanned photograph and signature. Pay the application fee as per category. Finally, click on the submit button on or before the last date. Download and take printouts for future reference.
UPSC CDS II Advertisement 2018l Online Application