Wipro Recruitment 2017 Testing Engineer Openings for BCA/ B.Sc/ BE/ B.Tech – CSE/IT, EEE, ECE, Telecom Freshers in Bangalore.Wipro has recruited freshers for the post of Test Engineer – Application Testing. Good news for all fresher and experience Aspirants.Every year lakhs of people coming out completed their graduation.Applicants who are waiting for the Wipro off campus drive those candidates refer the official website.Interested and eligible candidates registered through online.Aspirants should have completed BCA/B.Sc in Computers, BE/B.Tech in CSE/IT,ECE,EEE,Telecom.Aspirants can be selected on the basis of Aptitude test, Technical Round, HR Round.selectred candidates receive attractive pay band every month from the organization.candidates have any queries please kindly refer the www.wipro.com website.Registered candidates only allow the walk-in.
About Company: Wipro Limited is an Indian Information Technology Services Corporation headquartered in Bengaluru, India.The company was incorporated on 29 December 1945.During the 1970s and 1980s, the company shifted its focus to new business opportunities in the IT and computing industry, which was at a nascent stage in India at the time. On 7 June 1977, the name of the company changed from Western India Vegetable Products Limited to Wipro Products Limited.Wipro Limited is a global company provider of comprehensive IT solutions and services, including Systems Integration, Consulting, Information Systems outsourcing, IT-enabled services, R&D services
- Aspirants should have completed BCA/B.Sc in Computers, BE/B.Tech in CSE/IT,ECE,EEE,Telecom.
- Aspirants should not have any backlogs
- Minimum 60% throughout the academic qualification in SSC, plus two & Graduation
- 2015, 2016 & 2017 candidates are eligible.
- candidate must have trainee/Trained in Testing
- Fresher & Minimum 1 year Experience candidates are attending the interview
|Engineering Jobs 2017||Software Jobs in India|
- Good communication skills
- Logical thinking & analytical skills required
- Ability to handle multiple projects at a time
- Good convenience skills
- Problem-solving skills required.
Experience: 0-1 years
Jobs Location: Banglore
Package: As Per Industry
Interview Location(Venue):update soon
Wipro will recruit the candidates based on specific criteria. It conducts a total of 3 rounds during the selection procedure. written examination for all the applicants. The candidates who secure good score and qualifying marks in written test will be shortlisted for the 2nd round i.e; Technical Round/Group Discussion. Aspirants who are selected the second round those candidates go for the HR Round.
- Written Examination
- Technical/Group Discussion
- HR Round
Walk-in Date: July 2017
How to Apply Wipro Careers/Openings
- First Applicants should log on to the Official website @ www.wipro.com
- Next, open the Home page of the website.Go to careers page click on the careers tab
- Aspirants read the complete information carefully
- After reading the instructions carefully, click the registration form.
- Aspirants Fill all the necessary information like educational qualification, experience, year of passing etc.
- Ensure you have entered correct details in the form without typos.
- Upload the recent copy of the resume.
- After completion of form filling candidate submit the link
- save the register number for further reference.
Important Note: Please Do Not Fall for Backdoor Job Offers and Fake Offer Letter where some amount is asked from you. No TOP MNC Never ask money or selects you without conducting the proper interview process. be Alert